Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Changing things up

I have a few spots in my home that I like to change the decor around for the holidays.  I like to collect things that I can use over and over again.  I change out the photos and artwork in picture frames a lot too.  For Halloween this year I use most of my owls.  Now that we are celebrating Thanksgiving this month, I replaced the black and silver owl's with a few brown ones.  Walla, from spooky to fall.  






This picture frame had a witch picture in it for Halloween and now a turkey.  I don't think you have to have bins and bins of stuff to switch things up a bit.  Just a few different items to inter change.  One of my favorite things I use to decorate is old books.  I love to use them to get things to the hight I want.  I look for ones that I like the color and pictures on the binding.  I also have found a few of my favorite books that I have read, like the swiss family Robinson.  

Happy month of giving and being grateful.

2 comments:

Amberlee said...

You have great taste Nicole. Such great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Love everything! You have an amazing eye for putting things together.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio