Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some New Goodies


How cute is this little muffin? My sweet little nice was so good to model a few hats for me. Seriously, I can not kiss her chubby checks enough!
What would you use these adorable hat's for?  A birthday, dress-up, a gift to someone for their special day.....




In case you are not a baby or little kid but still like to dress up....
TaDa, fancy little witch hats on headbands


Something for the home.  If you are anything like me you can never have enough places to put things. 
 Now you can hang some of your belongings in style.



1 comments:

Becky said...

Nicole! I am so excited I found you through a chain of people! I am Brad Barlow's cousin, Becky. I think you should remember me :). I love all of the darling things that you make. Hopefully I can buy something soon.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio