Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's tonight, are you coming?

Yippee, tonight is the first night of the Hive.  It is always my favorite.  I go and hang out at the Hive all night.  Melissa's house looks awesome.  So many cute things to find.  I have Mothers day gifts in mind and a few Birthday gifts too.  I hope you can make it.  Here is the last of my sneak peeks.  I LOVE knobs and hooks of all kinds.  I just collect them when I find one I like.  I decided it was time to find a use for them all.  Ta da, knobs on boards to hand whatever your heart desires.


What is more perfect for spring than a wreath wrapped in darling trims and fabrics!  JUmp on over to Melissa's blog for a sneak peak inside the Hive.

Don't forget tonight 6:30-9:00 
Friday 10:00-4:00
and
Saturday 10:00-1:00

1 comments:

Kali said...

SO cute! Wish I could come...

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio