Friday, February 17, 2012

Love Month


This is my mantel all decked out for the love month!  All the pink has made me so happy. I like to leave my Valentines decor up for the month of February.


A super sweet friend of mine knew I was having a hard day so she brought me this flower packaged all cut with a thoughtful card.  It really brightened my day and added to my Valentines decor!


The Cultivate girls decided to have a Valentines gift bow swap.  This was the one I made for Haley.  I bought a box of chocolates, ate them all ;) and re-filled it will cute treats and baking thing for the baker in Haley.  I got this card stock letter H at hobby lobby and covered it with scraps of trim and fabric I already had. Jump over to the Cultivate blog to see our gift exchange luncheon.



I made a box for my Mr. too.  After eating all the chocolates form the first boxI decided I better just throw these ones away ;)  On Valentines I surprised the Mr. at work with the decked out box and his favorite soda. I got this idea from the super creative Melissa Q.  



Becky, one of my amazing Cultivate friend made me so many fun things.  Check out this table runner!  LOVE it!


Becky is so crazy talented!  She cut out the letters for LOVE and the charming heart.  How cute are they?  Seriously, she totally spoiled me with our gift swap.  THANKS becky!!

{Sorry for the dark photos, I had to take them at night time}

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

I love your mantle- it's adorable! Love all the pink- I need more pink in my heart day decor. The box you made for Matt looked super cute & I'm sure he appreciated it too just like my Mr. They are two peas in a pod! ;)

sydney said...

I love it....the Mantel decor....the fun box's....your great gift exchange!!!
Totally love Valentines! *ps-you could be a professional trimmer! You have gotten soooo talented at it!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio