Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Year

For the year 2011 I chose to focus on the word EMBRACE.  It was a good word for me last year, it was a particularly difficult year for me and I often thought about my word embrace.  It helped me keep moving along with things I was not wanting to accept.  One of my dear friends introduced me to this idea a few years ago.  She is such an inspiration to me. As we jumped into 2012 I found myself unmotivated to do much of anything.  I am alway busy but I didn't feel like well.... doing much of anything.  I thought back on 2011 and how I had grown but I also have gotten comfortable where I am at.  So, I decided to give myself permission to take January off.  Of course keep up with the day to day things. You know, house work, home work that kind of stuff.  Come february, time to kick it into gear.  So here we are February is two days away. I am choosing for my word this year STRENGTHEN.  I have a long list of things I would like to strengthen so each month I am going to work really hard on one particular item of choice.  For the month of February I am going to lear a new skill.  I will tell you more about this later.  But for now forgive me for taking time off from the blog and I will be posting again soon.

{I love this grouping of mirrors}  Now that I have reflected on the past year I am ready to move on and strengthen myself, my family and those around me!

1 comments:

Honeybee said...

Yay, for 2012! You have always been such a strength to me & my family each & every day! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio